Skip to main content

The Truth about 'Ghosts' by someone who actually lives with them for going on 15 years

The Truth about 'Ghosts' by someone who actually lives with them for going on 15 years
The Oman House aka 'The Disneyland for the Dead'

The Truth about 'Ghosts' by someone who actually lives with them for going on 15 years

David Oman

David Oman

President at Allure Entertainment LLC.

Truth be known...almost Everywhere you walk and visit is haunted...so long as someone has lived, loved, played, worked or died they have left their imprint, their memories. Those who came before us, even if they can't be seen and even though we might not see the homes or buildings where their activities took place, rest assured that there are some still lingering there...remembering times gone by, seeing things you, those living in the 'real world' cannot see. They're memories only to those who lived them long ago and those recollections and nostalgia of days gone by keep them coming back to visit from time to time. Sometimes an individual with sensitivity comes by and the two plains of existence intersect, for a brief moment, in what we as humans call a Ghost or Spirit manifestation. 
This much I have learned after living in my home that I built now going on 15 years come August 30th. My home has been featured on 6 US 'Paranormal Reality TV Shows', including Ghost Hunters, My Ghost Story, Paranormal Witness, Haunted History, Ghost Adventures and After Shocks. In my time here I have learned a lot about Spirits, far more than I ever did from reading books about the paranormal. First of all you can't run away from a Ghost...if they exist... then you can't possibly run far enough or fast enough to escape a Ghost, it will always be there. Which brings me to the second point...To live in Fear of Ghosts is pointless, all of us will at some point depart this plane of existence and therefore the fear of Ghosts is in fact, pointless. If a Ghost appears and you see it, you should in fact consider yourself honored, for only a small percentage of people who have ever lived ever have had an experience to see an apparition, and therefore you are part of a small percentage of people to have ever seen a real life spirit manifesting. The odds are so slight that you are in a separate category of individuals that has had a paranormal interaction. I think of it as a badge of honor to be able to say that I have actually seen an apparition in my life and don't consider it a negative. Thirdly if you see a Ghost you have 2 responses to the situation, 'Fear Response', to run or lose your cool and freak out or 2 be calm cool and curious about the manifestation and rationally and watch what happens. That's what I did when I saw the apparition 13 years ago here at my home in the middle of the night. My mother was dying of cancer and an apparition appeared at the foot of my bed pointing to the left and turning a quarter turn 3 times and disappeared. I didn't shudder or hide in fright I just watched his movements and he vanished. I have always wondered what he was doing there...at the time I didn't recognize him. Several months later I saw a photo of Jay Sebring with his natural hair and it matched the spirit who visited me in the middle of the night 6 months earlier.
Since then I have seen and experienced a lot here and have had many 'Paranormal Experts' visit my home. I have been fortunate in the opportunity to meet a lot of the 'Para Celebs', but interestingly enough many more have Not...Which has always made me wonder, if you were the expert in your field, or at least claim to be on a TV Show, why would you not at least once take me up on my offer to see and walk through my home. It makes little sense...yet to date, I am still waiting for many of the 'Personalities' from TV shows to visit my home and that after direct and indirect offers to do so. The idea that people call themselves, "Paranormal Experts" is laudable...I mean no disrespect if that's what you want to call yourself fine but it's for TV...People really need to understand that you're nothing but an actor playing a part. I speak from years of experience and have met a great many of the "Professionals" through my home and the shows over the past decade...from Jason Hawes from Ghost Hunters, to Chris Fleming, Lisa Williams, Jackie Barett, Aaron Godwin and Nick Groff of Ghost Adventures and Nick Groff now on Paranormal Lockdown and James Van Pragh with Larry King Live. They have all been here and visited my home and were credible enough to show up. The others, who I don't need to mention, I take issue with. But that I will leave for another article.
Fact is the field is 100% Theoretical where everything is hypothetical because in SCIENCE you have to be able to set up tests and be able to replicate your conclusions over and over again and be able to produce the same effects multiple times. Scientific Method is something that has yet to be able to be applied to the field of "Parapsychology" due to the nature of Spirits and the difficulty with which it is to work with them. They aren't able to adhere or comply with our desires to document their existence on a regular basis making it difficult to do research studies on them in a routine setting or basis.
What I have found in the field is that there are so many competing theories proposed and none are right and none are wrong...yet the authors of these theories and sometimes books and classes seminars and 'universities' of paranormal research have become a bit over competitive and sometimes down right catty. We all are trying to figure out what exactly is going on with our unseen guests...there's not only enough room in the field for competing theories but until someone most likely a scientist can figure it out...No One has the Right to Claim Title of Expert in this Field...cause I have yet to see any of the so called experts be able to figure my place out and come up with a practical theory as to what is going on. They always leave here with them either scratching their heads or claiming that I am a "Poltergeist Agent' and am responsible for the activity, which I have seen and believe isn't the case. All I know is that for every expert who walks in they leave me with another theory or just say "I don't know"....
There are some things I have come to the conclusion of about one of the Myths surrounding Spirits....Ghosts aren't interested in 'Harming the Living' cause if it were the case there would certainly be a great deal of murders getting killed by their victims spirits and to date I have never heard of a Revenge Killing at the hands of a Ghost, only in TV shows and movies. From my experience spirits are only trying to communicate with the living through sometimes the only means they have, what I mean is they all have limitations to some degree, some can verbally communicate,(as I have recorded voices with no one present on my CCTV Cameras) some can only move small objects, some appear as streaks of light in 35mm film photos, some manifest as shadow figures seen out of the corner of your eye, some appear as full bodied apparitions, some touch people.
There is a part of my home that stirs some consternation in the 'Experts'... I have a part of my home that is under the house exposed to the Earth and I call it "the Earth n Wall Room" where part of the hillside is still open right next to the kitchenette. It's the place that Zak Bagans on Ghost Adventures embellished my story of what Lisa Williams had said 10 years earlier about '1' Native American on horseback falling down the hillside and dying there with his horse. According to Lisa, his remains were covered over the years by the earth and has become interred in the earth. Zak misreported that my home sat on Native American Ceremonial Burial Ground. It is in this room that often times you walk in and you feel a certain pressure of 'Heaviness' some have complained of feeling like you're on a boat rocking back and forth...I have recorded videos of amorphic objects flying by with the lights on and they're not bugs. I have recorded voices on electronic voice recorders and on the CCTV cameras as well in the room. In that room a person was scratched when he went into it, he admitted that before entering the Earth n wall room uttered under his breath in a snide way that he wanted some "Physical Proof" of the existence of the paranormal...and when he complained that he had been scratched...I heard a voice say..."he got what he asked for...'physical proof'...". Goes to show you when you get cocky and have an attitude be it doubt or arrogance with the spirits you sometimes get a response you were looking for but weren't expecting.
What is really comes down to as to why I have no problems or fear of living here, I personally believe it comes down to RESPECT...You have to have Respect for the Dead as well as the Living. I believe that with out it you expose yourself to a great problem with the unseen world...You have to have 'Self Respect' first, otherwise you are allowing everything to hit you openly without any boundaries. You're vulnerable like prey to an animal...The only time I ever saw anyone have a major issue here it was 4 years ago during the shooting of the show, 'Ghost Adventures'...they had an equipment failure for an hour going into the lock down and of a 6 hour lock down here...they managed to stay inside my home...for 3 hours before ran out in total fear of the place....Again...No Respect for the Dead and the spirits responded. Yet, I have been living here long before they came out here and still am living here to this day, very happily as well. Many friends of mine and visitors have come to visit without issue too. I don't know, maybe it's just the few that come here to check it out that have issues with Respect that have the difficulties here. Otherwise, living with Ghosts isn't that bad of a deal...I'm never alone, that's for sure. Feel free to ask me any questions that you have regarding me and my experiences here living at 'The Mount Everest of Haunted Houses' aka The Oman House. To see my channel David Oman's Channel  A few videos from the past weekend to watch Saturday August 5th 2017 Spirits play keyboard Saturday August 5th 2017 Spirit Opens door , Saturday August 5th manifestation on camera , Spirits at #TheOmanHouse recognize Zak's name, they don't seem to like him still
Here's a quote from a Famous Native American Chief 
"And when the last Red Man shall have perished, and the memory of my tribe shall have become a myth among the White Men, these shores will swarm with the invisible dead of my tribe, and when your children's children think themselves alone in the field, the store, the shop, upon the highway, or in the silence of the pathless woods, they will not be alone. At night when the streets of your cities and villages are silent and you think them deserted, they will throng with the returning hosts that once filled them and still love this beautiful land."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Corona virus/ Covid 19

It’s a deal between me and CIA agent. मुझे पता है कि कोरोना वायरस कब आने वाला है। Year is 2019 and month is November. एक लाख से ज्यादा लोगों की मौत होने वाली है इस वायरस से अमेरिका में। आसिफ मरने वालो के लिए ईश्वर से शांति की कामना करता है। He demands like a terrorist but he is not a terrorist.  वह पैसों से भरा एक बैग चाहता है CIA agent से साल २०१९ में। खुद तो ईश्वर से मरने वालो के लिए शांति की कामना करता है और लोगों को भी कहता है कि वे साल 2019 में अपने अपने भगवान को याद कर ले और साल २०२० के लिए ईश्वर से प्रार्थना करे की उन्हे बर्दाश्त करने की शक्ति दे और मरने वालो के लिए शांति की कामना करे।  ये सभी होता है साल 2019 में और साल 2019 से पहले।  लोग जानना चाहते है Corona virus के वैक्सीन के फार्मूला के लिए । जो कि मुझे पता नहीं ।आसिफ जानता है कि वो क्या कर रहा है जानकारी के बदले पैसे ले  रहा है । अमेरिका के जितने भी (ज्यादातर ) चर्च है वहां तक नोटिस भेज दिया  जाता है या भेजने को कहता है मरने वालो की शांति के लिए । और साल २०२० को बर्दाश्त करने के लिए। खास बात प्रार्थना के लिए लोगों के लिए

Crypto currency (Beat The Ultra-Rich At Their Own Game)

Beat The Ultra-Rich At Their Own Game Investing in Cryptocurrency doesn't have to be mysterious or risky I don’t know how it works, but I’m a big fan of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. It’s not controlled — or manipulated — by the government or big business and we have only scratched the surface for it’s practical uses. That’s why I’m excited to introduce you to Jeff Wang. Jeff is the founder of RocketFuel Crypto. He helped build Uber, AirBnB, and Lyft and has seen 500%... 1810%... and even 2600% increases in his cryptocurrency investments. Now, as a member of the Rich Dad community, Jeff is offering you a free trial of his insider newsletter. The RocketFuel Crypt newsletter will... →  Show you how Average Joe’s can still make massive piles of money investing in cryptocurrencies →  Prove cryptocurrency is no different than other digital transactions you’re already using like credit cards, wire transfers, and debit cards — only safer →  Explain why i

Crptocurrency by jeff Wang

https://www.rocketfuelcrypto.com/crypto-series-offer?utm_source=quiz&utm_medium=cf&utm_campaign=crypto-phil-b&utm_content=crypto&offer=RocketFuel-Crypto